IRISnet is designed to be the foundation for next generation distributed business applications. It is a BPoS blockchain, built with Cosmos-SDK, that enables cross-chain interoperability through a unified service model. You can find more details about IRISnet here.
We’ve been thinking how our updates can better inform and serve our community. So from this month, we would like to update our technical progress and community progress every two weeks. Don’t miss it！
- Released v0.14.0-rc0, which is a maintenance release and an optional upgrade, including some improvements such as refactoring CLI and LCD API;
- Replaced dep with go mod as a dependency management tool;
- Fixed a bug in the validity check of the communityTax in the genesis file;
- Improved the value of tag balance and min-time in unbond/redelegate transaction results;
- Optimized the data output format of the iriscli query interface;
- Adjusted some of the irisclcd interface to make it more compliant with the REST API standard;
- The sign/broadcast interface is moved from the bank module to the tx module;
- Optimized memory leaks that may occur when p2p connection is abnormal during tendermint broadcast transaction.
Release v0.14 is a maintenance release and an optional upgrade; However, we strongly recommend our validators consider the upgrade as it contains some really good stuffs :-).
Refactor CLI & LCD API, for better alignment and more consistent query results.
LCD API follows best-practice resource naming guide.
The above changes break Client API, wallet/explorer developers have to update your implementation if you were to upgrade to this version.
- Improve documentation；
- Upgrade Tendermint dependency to v0.28.
We’re shooting for a release in two weeks, will keep updating this post as we make progress. You can check us out at: https://github.com/irisnet/irishub/projects/8 4.
- Rainbow V1.5.5 released on May 10th；
- Problems collection model added on the background, which helps us to tackle the problems faster；
- The function of redelegation upgraded；
- Withdrawal in one button is under preparing.
IRISplorer new function released! Rich List is now avaliable at https://www.irisplorer.io/#/statistics/richlist …. （Assets=delegated tokens+unbonding tokens+remaining tokens）
How to Understand IRISnet Public Address Information
IRISnet has been working smoothly for over 2 months since its launch on March. Many new fans want to have a quick understanding of some datas on-chain.We published IRISnet Public Token Addresses to help community understand the supply and circulation.
IRISnet Forum is Online
IRISnet Forum is available on http://irisnet.org！This will be a very important channel for our community to participate in the on-chain governance. Please check the forum out and feel free to add your suggestions for us to better support our community.
It has many categories including General, Validating, Staking, Explorers, Wallets, Ecosystem. And you can also find the Chinese and Korean topic under the corresponding categories.
We will also post our technical progress, community updates, recent activities and key information here. Now IRIS Foundation is calling for Validators’ self-introductions to let community meet our validators.
The New Version of Math Browser Extension Wallet Supports IRISnet
Math Browser Extension Wallet v1.0.2 was released on May 10th and supports IRISnet. This wallet can be accessed through searching【Math Wallet】in Chrome App Store or 360 Browser App Store.
Big Dipper Supports Chinese
The Big Dipper for IRIS 3 has been released. Some fixes have been applied and match more messages correctly. It also has Chinese language support in this version. The team is going to add more features and support more modules on IRISnet. Please leave your comments on the forum if there are any issues.
IRISnet in the Media
IRISnet was Invited by HashBang to Share the Crypto EconomicsModelDesign
IRISnet was invited by HashBang, a well-known blockchain knowledge providerin China, to share the value and innovation of its crypto economics model design.
Tendermint, the core dev team of Cosmos posted a blog to expain the reasons that they selected IRISnet as one of the premier ecosystem partners to accelerate inter-chain open source development.
PlatON Announced Comprehensive Collabration with IRISnet
On May 16, PlatON announced Comprehensive Collabration with IRISnet, and is planning to use IRISnet iService to provide privacy computing services to broader inter-chain ecosystem.