To help the community members learn more about the validators on IRISnet, we are publishing a series of articles, each of which will cover two validators.
When choosing a validator to delegate, technical parameters such as self-bonded (the higher the better), uptime (the higher the better), commission rate (the lower the better), bond height(the lower the better)etc are good KPIs to review to get a 360-degree view on the validators’ performance. It is always a good practice to select multiple validators to hedge the delegation risk.
Here come the stories on SNZ Holding & Staked.
SNZ Holding is a professional institution dedicated to providing high-standard POS validation services. SNZ has engaged in investment, consultancy, community building and other business related to blockchain since 2016 and is an early investor in Ethereum, Dfinity, Cosmos, Polkadot and other renowned projects. SNZ is now a validator for more than a dozen of projects including but not limited to Cosmos, IRISnet, EOS, Tron, Ont, Loom, and IoTex and is anticipating more in the near future.
1. SNZ Holding has participated in the Fuxi testnet and joined the IRISnet mainnet as a Genesis validator, and has been running smoothly until now;
2. SNZ Holding has been running more than ten validator nodes, such as IRISnet, Cosmos, Ont, Chainx, and Loom, and has a rich experience in validating;
3.SNZ deploys a number of sentinel nodes, and implements the 24-hour monitoring, upgrade and maintenance by dedicated personnel to ensure safe and reliable operation of the server.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. The Staked infrastructure is deployed in a multi-tier signing and listening cloud configuration that combines geographic diversity and redundancy across on premise data centers and cloud providers. Google’s Kubernetes container orchestration is used to achieve near-infinite scale, self-healing and hardware decentralization. Staked is funded by Pantera Capital, DCG, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, and other leading blockchain investors.
- Highly available and secure staking and lending infrastructure and lending infrastructure
- The industry’s only 100% block reward SLA
- The most comprehensive PoS chain coverage with support for Tezos, Livepeer, EOS, Factom and Decred
- Streamlined multi-coin accounting and reporting system with automatic payouts and re-staking
- The only source for both staking and lending
We are proud to be securing the IRIS Network!
Note：The introductions are provided by validators themselves and don’t necessarily represent a recommendation from IRIS Foundation. Please understand the risks of delegation before you delegate.
SuperNode & Nodeasy.com