To help the community members learn more about the validators on IRISnet, we are publishing a series of articles, each of which will cover two validators.
When choosing a validator to delegate, technical parameters such as self-bonded (the higher the better), uptime (the higher the better), commission rate (the lower the better), bond height(the lower the better)etc are good KPIs to review to get a 360-degree view on the validators’ performance. It is always a good practice to select multiple validators to hedge the delegation risk.
Here come the stories on Figment Networks and Forbole.
Who are we?
Hi IRISnet community!
Figment Networks is a security and compliance focused staking service provider. Drawing on years of data centre, software, and security experience, we offer industry-leading best practices to keep your tokens safe and optimized for maximum network rewards.
Based in Canada, we provide transparency, legal stability, and regulatory clarity. Our data centre, technical operations, and development team are based in Toronto, with team members located in New York City, Chicago, and Wyoming.
Why delegate to us?
- Large token-holders, institutional investors, and long-term believers trust us to be a secure and compliant validator.
- We provide our delegates with reports to make tax and financial reporting easier.
- Delegator fees are used to create tools like our IRISnet block explorer, Hubble.
We believe that the ultimate success of IRISnet will come from more than secure, legal and compliant staking services. We’re committed to growing the utility and public adoption of IRISnet with new tools and research.
Values seem aligned?
Potential partners, token-holders, or validators–send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are Forbole?
Based in Hong Kong, Forbole is an active and contributing validator on Iris Hub and Cosmos Hub. Forbole is also the creator and operator of Big Dipper, a well-received block explorer for Iris and Cosmos ecosystems.
Why should you delegate your Iris to Forbole?
- We ranked #1 in the Incentivised Testnet of Iris.We were one of the winners in the “never jailed” category of Game of Stakes and one of the four prize-winners of HackAtom3, both competitions were organized by Cosmos.
- We have ranked within the top 20% validators on both Iris and Cosmos for most of the time since their launches
- We are one of the very rare active Chinese validators in both Iris and Cosmos ecosystems with worldwide’s attention: Big Dipper has been visited by people from more than 2,000 cities of more than 120 countries
- You can always talk to us in both English and Chinese
- Our unique background and brand can help to promote Iris to the world and this would benefit every IRIS hodler.
Note：The introductions are provided by validators themselves and don’t necessarily represent a recommendation from IRIS Foundation. Please understand the risks of delegation before you delegate.