We are only too familiar with the pitfalls of many ICOs — unrealized promises, cash-flow issues and often outright scams — which is why it is important for our community to understand the main differences between an ICO and IX15.
- Fundraising for an undeveloped project
- Token price determined by supply and demand
- Risky and highly speculative
- Funds raised can be used for various activities such as marketing, development, legal and so on
- Can be a victim of pump and dump
- Self-funded, fully developed project
- Token price determined by NAV (net asset value)
- Invests in the top 15 cryptocurrencies, rebalanced every 30 days, so risk is contained within the volatility of the overall crypto market, and token cannot be used for speculation
- 97% of funds raised are invested into the IX15 index fund
- Cannot be the subject of pump and dump as the index fund is 100% backed by the crypto it is invested in
Because of that, IX15 represents one of the SAFEST, EASIEST and CHEAPEST way to enter the crypto market and is particularly suitable for investors with a positive medium- to long-term view of the crypto market.
**Isonex Capital is dedicated to the growth of digital currencies within the global marketplace and in facilitating investment into the blockchain ecosystem. We strongly believe in investor protection through security and transparency. We are committed to helping newcomers gain an understanding of the risks involved in this new asset class. If you would like to find out more about us, visit https://isonex.io