IssueHunt is an issue-based bounty platform for open source projects.
A lot of projects have been participating to IssueHunt after launched it in July 2018.
IssueHunt - Boost your issue and boost your happiness
IssueHunt 🦉 = OSS Development ⚒ + Bounty Program 💰. IssueHunt is an issue-based bounty platform for open source…
Today, we summarized the last week activities on IssueHunt for bounty hunters😎
Top 10 funded issues in the last week
- 1, $300.00 / GAS-ICS-Sync: ICS/ICAL sync timezone issue
- 2, $200.00 / gifski-app: Improve the
Show in Finderbutton
- 3, 160.00 / eslint-plugin-unicorn: Rule proposal: Prevent abbreviations
- 4, $120.00 / eslint-plugin-unicorn:
- 5, $150.00 / ant-design-vue: Design new logo
- 6, $100.00 / recycle-bin: Use the newer IFileOperation interface
- 7, $100.00 / Boostnote: Addon / Plugin / Extension System
- 8, $100.00 / Boostnote: Improve update procedure
- 9, $100.00 / electron-store: Include support for JSON schema
- 10, $100.00 / create-dmg: Generate on-the-fly .dmg icon based on Removable.icns and application icon
- 1, $500.00 / NW.js: Mac MAS ( signing ) for versions other than 0.19.5
- 2, $450.00 / mongodb-awesome-backup: Support Google Cloud Storage as backup storage
- 3, $336.00 / ant-design: Add props to config datepicker year format
- 4, $336.00 / ant-design: Improve Keyboard UX
- 5, $316.00 / code-settings-sync: Feature request : add a login(account) option to sync all settings using account
- 6, $306.00 / fluent-bit: handle multiline from nested JSON strings
- 7, $296.00 / NW.js: any plan about auto update?
- 8, $291.00 / Vuls: WordPress Vulnerability Scan (core, plugin, theme)
- 9, $283.00 / NW.js: prebuilt for ARM devices…
- 10, $276.00 / ant-design: Unable to style Drawer using styled-components
Materials about IssueHunt
We have providing several materials of IssueHunt.
- Button and Sield for GitHub Readme
- Ribbon for the landing page
Feel free to use these stuffs and collect the sponsors!
About Sponsorship Program
We are looking for the two kind of sponsors for OSS.
- ①Monthly subscription: It enables corporations to fund open-source listed on IssueHunt every month. IssueHunt Organization will distribute collected funds to promising OSS projects.
- ②IssueHunt Fest: We organize a month-long OSS sponsorship event in April and December every year. We provide three sponsorship options for a company who willing to support the event.
The IssueHunt Team