Weekly Log (31 July — 6 August 2017)
I’ve decided to start doing a weekly public writing log, to help orientate myself for the coming days, weeks, months.
However, this kind of content might help you too!
- I think I’ve followed back everyone who is following me or any of my journals. But I need to check this once a week.
- I’ve just written a new, improved call to action. I have also saved it as a template; with only minor changes to be made, each time. However, I’ve only pasted it into the article for August. So I need to add it to any older articles too. If it is possible that there are any places where this template is not viewed as highly as elsewhere, I can modify it appropriately; according to the context. Also, copying and pasting the template from MS word results in the heading for the final line of the CTA becoming normal font. I need to make sure I manually edit this every time; not least because of the need for consistency!
- With hindsight, deleting all my tags for my articles has proven unwise. I was worried about SEO: however, with a maximum of five tags per article, ‘cramming’ the articles with keyword tags hardly seems a likely prospect. I have recently started using them again; but there are older articles which still don’t have any. I will need to add some.
- I still have a few articles which contains tweets and no texts. These do very badly. I need to transcribe the tweets instead.
- I need to check if there are any ‘orphaned’ articles, which should be in one of my journals, or one of the other ones I am linked to.
- I can occasionally cast around for journal writers; this is not a huge necessity.
- I still have some stuff on Facebook I should be incorporating here.
If I think of anything more, I’ll add to it!
If you found this article inspirational, please hit the heart button, and maybe even follow my account!
I also have a Patreon account, where you can sponsor me for just $1 a month!
For feedback, suggestions or collaborations, please email me at: email@example.com
Don’t underestimate the power of my creations, because…