EOSTOCK Update Guide
Written by Eon Ha, Community & Content Manager at ITAM Games
Hello and welcome to another content by ITAM Games :) Today, we will be going over EOSTOCK, the Chrome Extension Wallet developed by ITAM Games, and how to update it!
EOSTOCK was down from the Google Chrome Web Store temporarily, but it is now back up and available! However, you must manually reinstall the extension and update it if you already have had the previous version. This guide is to help you update EOSTOCK!
If this is your first time installing and using EOSTOCK, please go to the EOSTOCK website at https://eostock.io/ to download the wallet, and refer to the below content starting from 10. :)
How to Update EOSTOCK
- First, open the current version of EOSTOCK by clicking the ITAM icon on your Chrome browser.
2. Next, press the menu icon on EOSTOCK.
3. Click and go to the ‘Setting’ tab of EOSTOCK.
4. This next step is crucial!! You MUST export a backup file of the current EOSTOCK you have. Press ‘Export Backup’ to export the file.
5. Once you press ‘Export Backup,’ the file will automatically download.
6. Once the backup is exported, right-click the EOSTOCK icon on the Chrome browser.
7. Next, press “Remove from Chrome”
8. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to remove EOSTOCK. Press “Remove”
9. Once EOSTOCK is removed from your Chrome extensions, go to the EOSTOCK website. (https://eostock.io)
10. Scroll down to the area where it says “Install EOSTOCK,” and click the button.
11. A new window will appear of the Chrome Web Store. Press “Add to Chrome” to install EOSTOCK.
12. Another pop-up will appear asking if you would like to add EOSTOCK. Click “Add extension”
13. Once complete, a new pop-up will show, indicating that EOSTOCK has been added to your Chrome browser.
14. Now, press the ITAM icon to open EOSTOCK on your Chrome browser.
15. At the bottom of the EOSTOCK window, press “Import Backup File”
16. Next, click “Import file”
17. Find the backup file you exported earlier, and select it.
18. Enter in the password you used on the previous version of EOSTOCK (before removing).
19. Press “Confirm”
20. You have completed updating EOSTOCK :)
That concludes today’s content on updating EOSTOCK! We hope that this guide might’ve helped those that had trouble updating, and that everyone is satisfied with EOSTOCK! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to let us know on our Telegram https://t.me/itamgames