ITR8 Cases: How we helped a charity, by starting with Design Thinking.
Over the course of 2015, SoDi experienced a sharp decline in donations. In addition, their existing web presence was perceived as unclear, unstructured and difficult to use.
ITR8 was invited to prepare, implement, and moderate a Design Thinking workshop for SoDi, for the team to develop user-centred ideas and directly test them together.
- Creation and facilitation of a mixed team to develop hypotheses.
- Drafting the actual problem: “We want to find a digital solution to increase our online donations by €10,000 in 2016.”
- Specifying the target group through the creation of proto-personas.
- Hallway Testing the created prototypes with real users.
- Elaborating the prototypes based on the user feedback.
SoDi has a better understanding of their target group through the definition of proto-personas and the feedback from real users. The actual problem was defined and a proposal for a solution was recommended.
What our client says
“We were finally able to develop a clear idea of the needs of our target audience. The methods used were very interesting to us and have contributed to our insights. The work was also a lot of fun for us.”