Updates: Whitepaper, Commercial activities and more…
This week at iXledger we update you on our whitepaper and commercial activity
We are scheduled to complete an updated version of our whitepaper by Monday 13 November, 2017.
Some of the new points we will be addressing in our updated whitepaper:
- Price volatility control in our platform
- IXT Revenue model & rewards for participants
Coming to the end of this week, sprint 4 is completed. We have created the foundation for the Tender Submission functionality end to end. The platform UI (User-interface) supports the creation and viewing of the tender which will be implemented in smart contracts.
The dev focus for sprint 5 (17 November, 2017) is to complete the following:
- Live Messaging: Exchange of instant messages between market participants.
- Submission of RFI (Request For Information). Formal way of requesting and returning additional information.
Click here to view the full roadmap for the next 3 months.
After the launch of our product video, our CEO, Ingemar Svensson, was interviewed by Scott Griffiths, from Oxbow Partners, who manages a variety of strategy and M&A projects for (re)insurers and brokers. Oxbow Partners have published an article with their view on our insurance marketplace platform.
Click here to read the article.
- We attended an exclusive Gen Re event on Monday 30 October, 2017. Gen Re were promoting a movie of their global initiative to co-operate with relevant InsurTech companies. We had many introductions to technology companies that we have mutual ground with for corporation. Our Gen Re relationship is progressing, mainly focusing on fact-finding workshops, networking/introductions. Early days, but we are in talks to schedule meetings in the coming weeks — stay tuned.
- We also attended the Digital Insurance World event on Tuesday 31 October, 2017. This was a great opportunity to speak with brokers and insurers in particular, as we are focusing towards the user-testing feedback on our platform. We aim to collaborate with small to large participants going forward to engage further on the feedback — November will be a busy period for iXledger with meetings scheduled.
We had the great pleasure of welcoming Gary Nuttall & Marc Prous to our office yesterday. Both Gary & Marc are great members of our community, and spoke with our CEO, Ingemar Svensson and Co-founder, Mikael Olofsson, about the token price volatility, Gen Re relationship and our token sale experience.
We are looking forward to collaborate with Gary and Marc further.
We will be deleting our Slack channel as our members have been experiencing regular phishing attempts by the Slackbot. We are migrating to the Telegram channel, which is our primary channel going forward. Join us here