April 10th, 2018
News and updates from the ixo team and global community
The core ixo Development team were really excited to have the work and progress, from the ixo hack with Microsoft held earlier this year, published on Microsoft Developers Code Stories — App-to-app communication with React Native on Android. We look forward to more events like this in the near future!
- Applications for the first cohort of ixo Ambassadors closed and submissions for the second phase of the program are now open — so register here to be a part of it!
- ixo Ambassadors from the first cohort should expect your first on-boarding email today, so check your inbox!
- Fennie moderated a panel at Mogul Inc.’s on “Women in Crypto” event at the Hearst Tower (NYC) Thursday last week.
- Fennie was recently interviewed for The Online Crypto Summit. The video event has started its run from the 7th and continues to 10th of April 2018. Be sure to sign up here to get access to the rest of it.
- On Monday, April 9th, Fennie will participate in a Blockchain for Social Impact panel discussion hosted by Columbia University.
- Shaun will be attending Skoll Foundation’s World Forum this week (10–14th April). Shaun will be presenting at the Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Impact Financing Lecture on Wednesday at 9:00–10:30 am in Theatre 4.
- 12th April, Thursday morning, Shaun will give a keynote speech at a breakfast hosted by Rippleworks and Stanford University. The event will be at Oxford Town Hall in the Assembly Room, St Aldate’s, Oxford, OX1 1BX. At this event, we will premiere the new ixo explainer video!
- On the evening of 24th April in Zug, Switzerland, Shaun will present at the Blockchain for Good Initiative and the Crypto Valley Association
- Friday 27 April, Shaun will participate in a panel in Zurich, hosted by Islamic Finance for Impact Investing, with UBS.
- Looking ahead to May 2–3, Shaun will be in Dubai at the Future Blockchain Conference.
- Project Amply, which is build on ixo, has been selected to compete in the Smart Dubai Office Blockchain Challenge, on May 3, 2018