Weekly Update — May 14th, 2018
News and updates from the ixo team and global community
#BlockchainWeekNYC has been fantastic so far! We’ve met some amazingly talented people who are working tirelessly, just like us, to build the decentralized future we all deserve. Dr Shaun Conway, Fennie Wang and Bruce Good have been in New York City to spread the word of the blockchain for Impact that we’re currently building and to engage with likeminded projects. We are continuing to make great strides toward our MVP launch which will be here sooner than you think.
- The team has really been busy this week, Shaun, Fennie and Bruce are in New York for Ethereal Summit where likeminded people having been sharing their ideas and visions for a decentralized future.
- We recently conducted a Technical design workshop in New York with Tom Snyder from Seneca Park Zoological Society — Interesting things to come! #SDG15
- It’s Blockchain Week in New York City and on Sunday May 13th Fennie Wang was part of the Blockchain for Humanity & Economic Development panel at the Women on the Block, Diversity Blockchain Conference in Brooklyn. This event was hosted by the CKR Charitable Foundation and featured some incredible thought leaders in the blockchain community #WotB2018.
- On the May 13th Shaun spoke at Blockchain (R)Evolution’s event in NYC. He spoke about how we’re changing the world as one of the leading impact projects in the blockchain space.
Community & Upcoming Events
- We’re hosting our 1st ixo community meet-up in New York City on May 14th in the Williamsburg Hotel. Dr Shaun Conway, Fennie Wang, Bruce Good and Paul Kohlhaas will be attending. This is a great opportunity to meet some of the people behind ixo.
- Joyce Zhang, our Policy and Amply project lead, will be in Shanghai this Thursday, May 17th, to present ixo at Impact Hub Shanghai.
- Still in New York on May 17th, Fennie will be speaking at Generosity NY’s Blockchain in Philanthropy. RSVP here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Teach team is making some awesome progress as we near closer and closer to realising our MVP.
Join the Community
Learn more about ixo and how to get involved at ixo.foundation