Weekly Update — May 28th, 2018
News and updates from the ixo team and global community
We’re almost half way through 2018! May was an extremely busy month, and a lot of the team have been traveling. We have some exciting announcements coming up for our close knit community members — stay tuned, your early adoption will soon be a rewarded…For community members and partners in Switzerland, our Smart Impact Bond workshop in Zurich is one and half weeks away — don’t forget to submit your proposals for attendance!
- Shaun wrote another insightful blog post titled Floating a Utility Token.
- Our partnership with Seneca Zoo was featured in the London Letter.
- Joyce spoke was in Australia last week where she was part of a Webinar hosted by our partners at Socialsuite — Webinar: How to Harness Blockchain in the NFP Sector.
- Last week Thursday, Joyce introduced ixo to the Australian Blockchain community at a meet up in Melbourne the meet-up was hosted by the Blockchain Centre.
- Julian Sommer spoke about ixo at the 1st annual Blockchain for Good event in Netherlands during Blockchain Innovation Week.
Community & Upcoming Events
- Our Smart Impact Bond Workshop in Zurich is approaching and the team have been thoroughly preparing for it! We’re really excited for this!
- On Wednesday the 6th of June, Julian Sommer will be hosting a meet-up in Zurich that will feature guests from ixo, Porini Foundation, Sweetbridge, Stanford Peace Innovation, UBS Optimus and the Impact Investment Association.
The team has successfully created transactions on the ixo blockchain via Elysian (PDS). The team has also created the ixo blockchain explorer and synchronized with the ixo blockchain, and they’ve added a public enclave to the PDS which stores public information.
We’re working hard and moving forward! Have a great week!
Join the Community
Learn more about ixo and how to get involved at ixo.foundation