Questions Where the Answer is, “Write a Lot of Quality Content”
In honor of the late great Jeopardy host, Alex Trebek, we start with the answer.
Write a Lot of Quality Content.
Unlike the game show, however, there is more than one question that leads to this classic advice.
- How do I make money as a writer?
- How do I improve as a writer?
- How do I gain followers?
- How do I get people to interview me on their podcasts?
- How do I get invited to join a writers group?
- How do I win friends and influence people?
- How do I make my dating profile stand out?
- How do I pass English 101?
- How do I get my kid out of school for a family vacation without getting her in trouble?
- How do I get a promotion at work?
- How do I distinguish myself on LinkedIn?
- How do I establish complete dominance and control of my neighborhood on NextDoor?
- How do I help my good-looking but dumb friend win over the hot girl I’m secretly pining for?
- How do I make my business website extraordinary?
- How do I get into a good college?
- How do I keep this long-distance relationship alive?
- How do I get people to compare me to Stephen King and John Grisham?
- How do I avoid marrying the rich boy next door and instead hold out for a poor German professor?
- How do I convince the dean the past two semesters of constant partying and failure to attend class or do the work are an aberration and I’m ready to be a serious college student now?
- How do I earn a spot as best friend to a prickly detective who will insult my intelligence regularly while I praise his to the utmost?
- How do I convince a country to adopt an ambitious governing document earning myself a legacy I later tarnish by writing the best public letter ever where I explain that I can’t be guilty of financial crimes because I was too busy at adultery?
- How do I keep myself alive when held captive by a serial killer who wants me to keep writing about the character I’m sick of?
- How do I quit my day job and live the life of immediate ease and leisure I’m pretty sure is headed my way as soon as I sit down at a keyboard because after all how hard can it be?
Easy peasy to all of the above: write a lot of quality content!