Scope of Data Science in 2020 and How to Get Your First Job in Data Science?
“The Future of Data Science is Glorious Until The Time Humans Stop Producing Any More Data”
The term Data science first coined in 2001 but the popularity of data science exploded in 2010 since from the last decade it’s one of the fastest-growing filed. But, what about the future? What is the future of data science after 2020? Every Data science aspirant asks this question to himself before going to start his/her career or switching into the world of data science.
Being a data scientist I’m gonna show you the future & scope of data science in 2020 and disclose the best way to become a data scientist in 2020.
Why data science is in demand?
“Data is a Precious Thing and will Last Longer than the Systems themselves”
These days every data-driven organization/business depends entirely on data analysis for driving the best decision for their businesses. With the help of data science tools, methods and algorithms organizations gain insights from structured and unstructured users data to craft decisions, identifying a potential customer base, and better targeting.
Data Scientists Demand Survey for 2020 — IBM Predictions are in!
To Explore some interesting predictions given by IBM for Data Scientists demands for the year 2020 you may please refer — Data Scientists Demand Insights by IBM
10 Data Science and Machine Learning Courses for Beginners
Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial intelligence are really hot at this moment and offering a…
Scope of Data Science-
“In the next 10 years, Data Science and Software will do more for Medicines than all of the Biological Sciences together”
If I can describe the future in two words, the future of data science is brights and auspicious. According to a survey conducted by IBM, in the year 2020, there will be an increase in job openings up to 2,720,000 data scientists. Every organization has realized that in order to gain maximum benefit from data they required a skilled person. So it’s the perfect time to kick-start your data science career.
The driving force behind the future of data science-
Data Science is a colossal pool of multiple data operations. These data operations also involve machine learning and statistics. Machine Learning algorithms are very much dependent on data. Data Science is expanding due to the immense contributions made by machine learning. It has improved the data science scenario in the following ways –
- Giving Advanced Search Engine Results to the User
- Quantum Computing
- Advanced Personalisations
- Code Free Environments
How to become a Data scientist in 2020-
- Master of Programming Skills — R, Python, and SAS are the most commonly used tools by the data scientists. Explore R vs Python vs SAS for Data Science and choose the most suitable tool to start your Data Science learning.
- Get your hands dirty with Data — This field uses scientific methods and algorithms. And apply this approach in processing, cleaning and verifying the data.
- Good hands-on Machine Learning Skills — As we have discussed above it is the driving force behind data science. Data scientists generate insights using Machine Learning techniques.
- The most important thing is Projects — Data Science projects play a vital role in boosting your Data Science career. Here are the top 5 data science projects for all the data science aspirants.
- Join a good course — There are many good online courses available on Data Science and you can join them to learn from experts like Andrew Ng, if you need recommendations, you can find some of the best Data Science courses here.
6 Best Data Science and Machine Learning Courses for Beginners
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from…
Salary Range in Data Scientist: The starting salary for a beginner data science professionals is $165,000. While the median salary for experienced professionals is considerably higher at $250,000.
There is a huge demand for a skilled data scientist in 2020 and If you are looking forward to becoming a data scientist that it is a perfect time, Every data-driven organization wants to maximize their benefit and for that requires dedicated leadership with the relevant skills. We can say that the future of data scientists is secured, bright, and auspicious!
Other Articles Programmers and Data Scientist may like
- Top 8 Python Libraries for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Top 5 Courses to Learn Python in 2020
- Top 10 TensorFlow courses for Data Scientist
- 10 Reasons to Learn Python in 2020
- 5 Courses to learn Maths and Stats for Data Science
- Top 5 Courses to Learn Tableau for Data Science
- 5 Books to learn Python for Data Science
- Top 5 Free Courses to Learn Machine Learning
- Top 5 Courses to Learn TensorFlow for Beginners
- Top 5 Courses to Learn Advance Data Science
- 10 Free Courses to Learn Python for Beginners
Thanks for reading this article so far. If you like these Pandas online courses for Data Analysis with Python, then please share it with your friends and colleagues. If you have any questions or feedback, then please drop a note