One app to bind them all
- Fits into and optimizes existing workflow; doesn’t require abandoning or changing any tools or investments.
- Developers keep all existing tools and integrations. Project and code output is fully open, no vendor lock-in.
- Gives developers an easy way to package new code for controlled drag-and-drop use by designers.
- Drag-and-drop use existing React/npm packages, with npm dependencies preserved on export.
- Integrated Plugin Editor with API verifier to ensure interface compatibility.
- Export complete projects using Facebook’s official “create-react-app” project structure.
- Smart version control integration using Git branches.
- Drag-and-drop web app creation using real React components.
- Customizable interactive UIs for component properties.
- Sophisticated, yet easy to use tools for responsive screen layout and design of interactions.
- Use built-in drawing tools and/or continue to use tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Import from Sketch — our advanced Transfer plugin lets you bring symbols as components, specify layers as dynamic elements, etc.
- Mobile Preview — view your design immediately on any mobile device.
- Publish to Web — get a permanent URL for your web app with one click.
- Built-in Plugin Store lets you also sell your own plugins to other users.
- Mars Experience
- Appointment Screen
- USD Currency Dashboard
- Lapland Adventures
- Indie Artist
- Daily Horoscope
Guides and tutorials
- Plugin API reference — note: these APIs apply to multiple Neonto products including React Studio. We’re working on a doc edition specifically for React Studio.
- The Design Compiler explained — the best tutorial for React Studio plugins
- Peak Framework: why libraries and frameworks are exhausted — the philosophy behind React Studio’s meta-development approach