Si quieres leer la versión en Español de este artículo, haz click aqui.
This training intends to introduce web development using the ReactJS ecosystem to any developer. It consists of different exercises that focus on specific topics that will be learned while coding.
By reading this training, you will learn:
- The basics of web development today (2019/2020)
- How to use React and TypeScript to create web applications
- How to store & manage the state of your web application with React and Redux
- How to build optimized, production-ready applications with zero-configuration.
Before going any further, please install in your laptop:
We divided the workshop into four Exercises:
- Understanding React and TypeScript
- Creating your first app with React and TypeScript
- Managing your application state with Redux
- Adding navigation to your app
Each Exercise comes with a working implementation that we prepared for you. You will find everything you need to start with inside the begin folder, and the result we expect you to achieve inside the end folder.
You don’t need to complete any previous exercises to start a new one: you can either use what you built before or the contents of the begin folder you’ll find in each Exercise.
Last, but not least, we’ll appreciate the feedback! You can find the entire training in this GitHub repository, please send issues/PRs and star the repo if you like it. Thanks!!
Are you ready? Let’s get started! 🚀