Jax.Network weekly update
By Maryna Trifonova, Head of Content at Jax.Network
These past two weeks, we’ve continued to fine-tune our products and have run some final tests as we plan to launch the entire ecosystem at once. In parallel, the mining pool integration process has been evolving. All great things take time, so we ask you to wait a bit more, and your patience will be rewarded!
- Prepared a box solution for node monitoring
- Improved the protocol implementation
- Checked smart contracts
- Worked on backend and frontend of the wallets
- Backported optimization from BTC
- Set up JaxNet publishing process as a DEB and RPM package
- Preparing to publish a standalone wallet server (for based on the BTC suite/ BTC wallet)
- Improved bridge server implementation
- Finalized merged mining API example for an external mining pool.
- Have been selecting local UAE exchanges for listing
- Designed Facebook ad campaigns, landing pages, and banners for future promo
- Created an explainer video about the UBI program
- Prepared documentation for different products.
Don’t miss any announcement by subscribing to our social media accounts:
Official Website: https://jax.network
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/jax_network
Official Group: https://t.me/jax_chat