Jax.Network weekly update
by Maryna Trifonova, Head of Content at Jax.Network
Despite some shakedowns on the market today, we are glad to share the results of our work during this week. We believe this week has been quite productive and got us one step closer to the achievement of our goals.
- Tested the bridge.
- Replaced SHA256 implementation with a more fast and optimized one.
- Simplified the configuration and launch of a node.
- Worked on the variable difficulty improvements
- Added unit tests and tested them in a production environment.
- Certik audit is in the final stage.
- Continued discussions with mining pools to provide the option to merge-mine Jax.Network along with Bitcoin.
- Discussed potential exchange listings.
- Distributed bounty campaign tokens. We thank all participants and appreciate the support!
- Continued to work on collaborations with online cryptocurrency news outlets and Youtube bloggers.
- Continued to develop our social media communities and our overall social media capital is over 32,000 followers on Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook now. Join us to get all the news firsthand!
Don’t miss any announcement by subscribing to our social media accounts:
Official Website: https://jax.network
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/jax_network
Official Group: https://t.me/jax_chat