Jax.Network weekly update
by Maryna Trifonova, Head of Content at Jax.Network
This week, another brilliant person joined our advisory team and therefore you can expect lots of interesting collaborations in the future. We also continued to wrap up our DeFi products. Next week should be really hard, as we are committed to finish everything before New Year’s Eve and start working on mass adoption of our products!
- Updated our network to v0.4.4
- Continued to prepare for Taproot integration
- Double-cheked smart contracts on our DeFi product and prepared them for launch
- Tested and fixed bugs in merged mining API.
- Significantly increased our regional Telegram community; now our overall social media capital is over 36,000 followers on Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook
- Welcomed Bijan Alizadeh Fard, COO of Phoenix Tech, to our advisory board
- Prepared materials (article and press release) for publishing
- Worked on the content for our new UBI feature.
Don’t miss any announcement by subscribing to our social media accounts:
Official Website: https://jax.network
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/jax_network
Official Group: https://t.me/jax_chat