Samantha interviews many candidates from different colleges using coding challenges and contests. Write a query to print the contest_id, hacker_id, name, and the sums of total_submissions, total_accepted_submissions, total_views, and total_unique_views for each contest sorted by contest_id. Exclude the contest from the result if all four sums are .
Note: A specific contest can be used to screen candidates at more than one college, but each college only holds screening contest.
The following tables hold interview data:
- Contests: The contest_id is the id of the contest, hacker_id is the id of the hacker who created the contest, and name is the name of the hacker.
- Colleges: The college_id is the id of the college, and contest_id is the id of the contest that Samantha used to screen the candidates.
- Challenges: The challenge_id is the id of the challenge that belongs to one of the contests whose contest_id Samantha forgot, and college_id is the id of the college where the challenge was given to candidates.
- View_Stats: The challenge_id is the id of the challenge, total_views is the number of times the challenge was viewed by candidates, and total_unique_views is the number of times the challenge was viewed by unique candidates.
- Submission_Stats: The challenge_id is the id of the challenge, total_submissions is the number of submissions for the challenge, and total_accepted_submission is the number of submissions that achieved full scores.
66406 17973 Rose 111 39 156 56
66556 79153 Angela 0 0 11 10
94828 80275 Frank 150 38 41 15
select ct.contest_id, ct.hacker_id, ct.name, sum(total_submissions), sum(total_accepted_submissions),
from Contests ct
join Colleges cl
on ct.contest_id = cl.contest_id
join Challenges ch
on cl.college_id = ch.college_id
select challenge_id, sum(total_views) as total_views, sum(total_unique_views) as total_unique_views
group by 1
on ch.challenge_id = vs.challenge_id
select challenge_id, sum(total_submissions) as total_submissions, sum(total_accepted_submissions) as total_accepted_submissions
group by 1
on ch.challenge_id = ss.challenge_id
group by 1, 2, 3
having sum(total_submissions) != 0
or sum(total_accepted_submissions) != 0
or sum(total_views) != 0
or sum(total_unique_views) != 0
order by 1