Jenny DAO Migration
In preparation for Unicly V2 and the APE land sale, we have decided to migrate the Jenny DAO collection.
- Unicly V2 will allow for more flexible management of our NFTs. We will be able to claim airdrops without removing NFTs from the vault.
- Unicly V2 will also provide for better pricing of the Jenny token with its NFT collection.
- We are sitting on approximately $700,000 USD worth of APEcoin at time of writing that needs to be claimed.
What does this mean?
- The collection has been unlocked from the Unicly vault, and the NFTs will be put into the DAO-managed multisig temporarily.
- There will be a new Jenny token minted, and you will be able to migrate 1:1.
- There will be no time limit on the migration.
- You should NOT redeem the Jenny tokens for ETH on Unicly.
- Trading Jenny tokens should still be available as long as liquidity is not removed by community liquidity providers.
Jenny DAO has been holding onto a lot of blue chip NFTs, and we will likely collect & identify more over time.
At time of writing, the DAO still has ample cash (in ETH and stablecoins) to spend on acquiring more pieces, even if we don’t sell any NFTs in the collection as well as APEcoin.
The DAO may also elect to permanently burn the Jenny tokens that were owned by the DAO (which were used to vote to unlock the NFTs from Unicly V1). This was approximately 17% of the supply.