Monthly Updates from the Jenny DAO Community
To our Jenny DAO Community,
- We are bringing to you our September update that’s wrapped with digital fashion trends and particularly more news from digital content creators. Some of our key updates this month include Jenny DAO’s interesting addition to the collection — focusing on works from women artists and continuing to add on with blue chip NFTs.
JENNY DAO’s Editorial Selection
These are carefully selected picks that deserve an absolute read to stay on top of the NFT space and learn how the digital landscape is shifting. Spare a few minutes to gain some quick insights and tips into how you can benefit from NFTs right now.
- Hong Kong fashion designer Vivienne Tam looks to NFTs and the metaverse to bring her brand to China’s Gen Z ‘crypto generation’
- A curated report of global art and antiques market in 2021 by Arts Economics from dealers, auction houses, collectors, art fairs, and financial databases
- “How the metaverse is changing fashion forever” Adriana Hoppenbrouwer-Pereira, co-founder of digital fashion house The Fabricant
- Latest Twitter Space with Artisant and @LucieUjenny on Digital Fashion and Web3
- The top 5 tips that artists should follow in order to be spotlighted by a collector
- The MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art) launched a team to monitor the digital-art landscape to look for potential artists, bigger artistic projects or potential purchases here
- Is Creative Commons the right path for artists in Web3? Can a blockchain-native art world bear the brunt of such a radical left turn into CC0? By SuperRare Magazine
- “Token incentives represent an exciting new tool for the creator economy, allowing creators to bootstrap supporters, harness new monetization and value capture mechanisms, and co-create with their audiences.” By Li Jin
- Mickey Smith by LucieUjenny discusses the process of creation, books, libraries, and NFTs
- Digital artist Grant Riven Yun by LucieUjenny & Stephan Ledain from our Curation Council talks about his work, NFTs, and much more
NFT Sells and Purchases
September, we added a variety of pieces, focusing on works from women artists, OG pfp projects and continuing to add those to our collection. We would like to share some of this months’ pieces with you!
- Moonbirds #1637 by PROOF.xyz
Jenny DAO has become the proud owner of this Moonbirds NFT! We continue to add to our collection with blue chip NFTs.
2. CloneX #13816 by RTFKT and Takashi Murakami
THE example of fashion and pfp in the crypto space. The way they engage people, communities, and link art to streetwear is unparalleled! Therefore, it is with pride that we present our Clone X
3. WoW #3579 ️- World of Woman
A community celebrating representation, inclusivity, and equal opportunities for all. United by a first-of-its-kind collection, featuring 10,000 artworks of diverse and powerful women. Created and Illustrated by Yam Karkai
4. Boss Beauties #3268
A new addition to our collection, an NFT full of color, strength, and zenitude.
5. I no longer exist. #77/99 by Mad Dog Jones
This newly added NFT to Jenny DAO’s collection fits perfectly into our OG week. Michah Dowbak aka Mad Dog Jones is a multidisciplinary artist from Thunder Bay, Ontario.
6. Defaced ’N’ Friends #4 by Defacedstudio
Newly added NFT to the Jenny DAO collection. Defaced has been working as an artist for a couple of years and over that time he used to create daily pieces of art.
- #pradatimecapsule: June 2022 — #CassxPrada
Holders of the TC NFT could enter an amazing giveaway and, along with a plus one, be invited to a full Prada experience in Milan this month, including attending the Prada Spring Summer ’23 Fashion Show during Milan Fashion Week.
We would like to congratulate Basha on winning the prize! This is a great way for brands to connect with their communities. Well done!
- Physical FASTROID/NFRNO — From the Metaverse to real-life.
Jenny DAO would like you to win these magical sneakers from PUMA.
Designer and Brand Highlight
This month we would like to highlight some of the best artist and brands that make the JENNY space so unique and progressive!
- Finn Beales
- Jeffrey Milstein
- Sarah Zucker
- Cath Simard
- Cristina de Middel
- Regina Turbina
- Dmitri Cherniak
- Reuben Wu
- Mickey Smith
- Grant Riven Yun
New Artists at Jenny’s Collection
Here is our latest projects, artists, photographers, fashion designers entering the Jenny community, who will be enriching our collections. We would like to warmly welcome them to our community:
- World of Woman — Yam Karkai
- Boss Beauties
- Michah Dowbak aka Mad Dog Jones
- CLONE X
Migrate to uJENNY
A gentle reminder that Jenny Dao has migrated its collection to Unicly V2. Jenny V2’s supply is 1M JENNY tokens, that’s exactly 1/10 of the uJENNY supply. You can still migrate your uJENNY to Jenny DAO v2. Each uJENNY token can be converted into 0.1 JENNY tokens here
Read more: Migrate your uJENNY to JENNY v2! — Jenny Metaverse DAO — Medium
How Can You Get Involved with Jenny DAO?
Our first and foremost aim is to expand our community. Help us spread the word for Jenny DAO, so we can build a larger and more engaged community together. We also love feedback and interaction, and love to hear from you! Interact with us on our socials:
- Jenny Metaverse DAO | Link3.to and Jenny Metaverse DAO | Linktree
- 📄 Twitter: @JennyMetaverse — reply and retweet!!!
- 🗣 Discord: Jenny Metaverse DAO — suggest, chat and connect with other members of the Jenny DAO community
- ℹ Telegram: @jennymetaverse and @jennyannouncements , keep yourself informed and updated about everything that is going on in our community
- 📸 Instagram: @jenny_metaverse_dao join, share and like our pictures
Feel free to share any ideas or ask any questions on our various channels, and we look forward to another month!