Monthly Updates from the Jenny DAO Community
To our Jenny DAO Community,
November — It’s been a very turbulent month in the crypto space, but we’ve continued to build and focus intensely on the Fashioning Masculinities Contest. Due to the bear market, the development of fashion in the NFT space has stalled a bit. We wanted to break this situation in a positive way by offering many marketing opportunities to fashion designers.
With this contest, we are bringing the spotlight back on the NFT fashion industry.
Follow more of our updates below.
JENNY DAO’s Editorial Selection
The Editorial Selection are carefully selected picks that deserve an absolute read to stay on top of the NFT space and learn how the digital landscape is shifting. Spare a few minutes to gain some quick insights and tips into how you can benefit from NFTs right now.
- Building Partnerships with NFT Projects and Communities — a16z crypto
- The Story Behind My Art. — Grant Riven Yun (November, 2022) by Grant Yun
- Gucci Good Game Capsule FW22
- World Cup 2022 NFTs: FIFA, Budweiser and others launch soccer-themed digital collections ahead of Qatar 2022 | Sporting News
- NFT photography: deep dive into the $50M category
- Autoglyphs, Generative Art Born On The Blockchain — Artnome
- MoMA Installation Marks Breakthrough for AI Art | NVIDIA Blog
- How a Tiny Startup Beat Magic Eden and Rarible to Build ApeCoin’s NFT Marketplace — Decrypt
- NFTs, on the Decline Elsewhere, Are Embraced by Some Museums — The New York Times (nytimes.com)
NFT Sells and Purchases
We’ve continu to look into PFPs, and digital art NFTs in November. We’d like to share some of this months’ pieces with you!
- “The one who knew right?” by Damien Hirst
HENI is delighted to present “The Currency”, the first NFT collection by Damien Hirst.
Collectors had 1 year to decide between the digital NFT or the physical artwork, both of which are artworks in their own right. Whichever was picked, the other got burned.
The entire Currency collection can be viewed here
Jenny DAO is super proud of its new NFT acquisition!
2. Orb (lite) #232 by Harm Van Den Dorpel
It is a matter of time before the art NFT market explodes, and we are ready for it!
Rotating nested squircles: a fully on-chain spin-off of “Markov’s Dream: Orb”.
3. Wassie 8281 by Bywassies
Fun lovable creatures that exist for no purpose other than to be killed. They live for 14 days, but thanks to the power of NFT technology your NFT will be with you forever.
JENNY DAO EVENTS
FASHIONING MASCULINITIES — CONTEST
It is with great excitement that we invite you to discover the works of the artists for the
Fashioning Masculinities Contest here, organized by ARTISANT and Jenny DAO.
Thanks to Spatial.io you can view all the creations in this amazing 3D gallery specially conceived for the occasion
Meet and listen to the finalists of the contest in this Twitter Space
We’re collaborating with RTFKT’s CloneX community to showcase the finalists’ work with their unique avatars.
What do you think of Jenny DAO’s CloneX #13816 dressed in Mochic amazing creation?
Designer and Brand Highlight
This month we would like to highlight some of the best artists and brands that have shone JENNY DAO’s collection!
- Harm Van Den Dorpel
- Michael Boegl
- Jeffrey Milstein
- Parker Day
- Rafael Rozendaal
New Artists at Jenny’s Collection
Here are our latest projects, artists, photographers, fashion designers entering the Jenny DAO community, who will be enriching our collection. We would like to warmly welcome them to our community:
- Damien Hirst
Migrate to uJENNY
A gentle reminder that Jenny Dao has migrated its collection to Unicly V2. Jenny V2’s supply is 1M JENNY tokens, that’s exactly 1/10 of the uJENNY supply. You can still migrate your uJENNY to Jenny DAO v2. Each uJENNY token can be converted into 0.1 JENNY tokens here . Read more: Migrate your uJENNY to JENNY v2
How Can You Get Involved with Jenny DAO?
Our first and foremost aim is to expand our community. Help us spread the word for Jenny DAO, so we can build a larger and more engaged community together. We also love feedback and interaction, and love to hear from you! Interact with us on our socials:
- Jenny Metaverse DAO | Link3.to and Jenny Metaverse DAO | Linktree
- 📄 Twitter: @JennyMetaverse — reply and retweet!!!
- 🗣 Discord: Jenny Metaverse DAO — suggest, chat and connect with other members of the Jenny DAO community
- ℹ Telegram: @jennymetaverse and @jennyannouncements , keep yourself informed and updated about everything that is going on in our community
- 📸 Instagram: @jenny_metaverse_dao join, share and like our pictures
Feel free to share any ideas or ask any questions on our various channels, and we look forward to another month!