Jibrel Joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)
Proud to be the latest Enterprise Ethereum Alliance member
Jibrel is pleased to announce its membership in the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, we will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production — Ethereum — to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business.
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Vision
The EEA has a simple and straightforward vision:
- Be an open source standard, not a product
- Address enterprise deployment requirements
- Evolve in tandem with advances in public Ethereum
- Leverage existing standards
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Mission
In addition, as a 501 (c)(6) non-profit corporation, the EEA is well poised to achieve its mission of providing:
- A clear roadmap for enterprise features and requirements
- Robust governance model and accountability, clarity around IP and licensing models for open source technology
- Resources for businesses to learn about Ethereum and leverage this groundbreaking technology to address specific industry use cases
Jibrel Membership Objectives
Jibrel is excited to leverage its membership to deliver its core objectives:
- Increase adoption at institutional level
- Provide tools, services and solutions to bridge the traditional and crypto-economies
- Leverage EEA’s wide-audience to support the build-out of the network
Jibrel provides traditional financial assets such as currencies, commodities, debt instruments and securities, as standard ERC-20 tokens, on the Ethereum blockchain. Jibrel is a Jibrel AG initiative. Jibrel AG is public limited company registered in Zug, Switzerland.