New York, NY | Chicago, IL
Access to justice is a huge, global problem. In the U.S., 86% of folks who need legal help don’t get it because they can’t afford a lawyer. Every day, we read about victims of natural disasters who have lost everything, families who have been separated by immigration policies, or Dreamers who face deportation from the only home they’ve ever known. These stories and so many others are stark reminders of just how critical access to legal services is for our communities.
At Paladin, we envision a future where a global network of attorneys and legal organizations work together to deliver pro bono services to low-income individuals and nonprofits. We are building a diverse team of dreamers, design thinkers, visionary coders and justice warriors to create that future. We are venture-backed, revenue-generating, fired up and ready to go.
Our SaaS product is in the hands of top-tier law firms, Fortune 500 corporate legal teams and legal service organizations. We help our customers manage their pro bono programs and collaborate with their partners so they can spend less time on administration and more time helping those who need it.
Sound like fun? Join us!
At Paladin, empowering our clients to achieve their pro bono goals is at the heart of all we do. We’re looking for a fastidious project manager to join us in making sure our growing group of law firm, Fortune 500 corporate legal teams, and legal service clients are set up for success.
From day one, you’ll hit the ground running to:
- Establish and execute new client onboarding strategies.
- Establish and oversee customer support practices. You’ll be responsible for creating policies & procedures that optimize our customer experience.
- Establish and oversee client advocacy, managing day to day customer service and ensure that data-driven observations and feedback inform our product evolution and development.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Bring your enthusiasm, energy and passion for implementing technology that makes a difference.
- Sweat the small stuff and apply your detail-oriented project management skills to ensure on time and smooth implementation of Paladin.
- Apply your experience establishing and implementing on-boarding and customer support strategies to ensure new and existing clients are set up for success.
- Be familiar with the ecosystem that Paladin is working in — law firms, corporate legal teams, law schools and legal service organizations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. You’re adaptable, open to feedback, can think on your feet, and eager to learn.
- Humble. No task is too small for anyone on our team. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed!
- 3–5 years prior experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, and/or Paralegal.
- Background in law, public policy, pro bono, or public interest.
Working at Paladin
What we offer:
- A fun and creative work environment at Human Ventures in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron district or in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood (we’re also potentially open to remote applicants on a case-by-case basis)
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch healthcare
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous vacation package and remote flexibility
- Occasional no holds barred Settlers of Catan throwdowns
To apply, send your resume and a short blurb on ‘Why Paladin’ to email@example.com!