Enterprise Sales Executive
Close Deals. Increase Access to Justice.
In the U.S. alone, 86% of civil legal needs go unmet. Especially in light of COVID-19 and recent racial justice related issues, legal assistance for those in need has never been more crucial.
At Paladin, we envision a future where a global network of attorneys and legal organizations work together to deliver pro bono services to low-income individuals. We are building a team of self-starters, design thinkers, and visionary coders to create that future.
Paladin works with top law firms, Fortune 500 corporate legal teams, and bar associations to enhance their pro bono programs. We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive who can build relationships and close deals to make a serious impact on an early-stage team.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Building prospect lists and identifying introductions to qualified leads
- Developing and executing on a multi-thread sales approach to prospects within target accounts to hit sales targets
- Building an understanding of pro bono drivers and refining Paladin’s value proposition to effectively close sales
- Working closely with pro bono teams to identify challenges and develop unique solutions
- Identifying and building channel partners and other relationships that deliver new growth opportunities
- Collaborating with our product and engineering teams on new features and tools to meet our clients’ evolving needs
- Conducting demos and putting together ROI analyses for prospective clients
- Developing content and building relationships within the legal market
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years experience with a strong track-record in selling new enterprise SaaS products (preferably in legal tech)
- Comfort in a startup environment; you’re used to being scrappy
- A competitive nature who’s determined to solve the hardest problems
- Excellent communication and organization skills who can map the course as they chart it
- An appreciation for the justice gap and how the pro bono ecosystem plays a role
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Competitive salary
- Top notch health care
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous vacation package
To apply, send your resume and a short paragraph on “why Paladin” to firstname.lastname@example.org.