JCF Mar. 2021 Update: Entering the Growth Period
It’s been a while since we’ve updated for Joint Commonwealth Fund (JCF), but quite a number of new and exciting developments have happened in the last few months:
- Our Monthly Active Users (MAU) is now 110! and Assets Under Management (AUM) is $143,479.32 (as of March 1st, 2021).
- Our dividend pool that pays out monthly dividends as a form of basic income is now $45,965.66, which is about 32% of all our fund assets.
- Average monthly dividend paid out during 2020 was 2.67% (32.04% if annualized).
- We’ve been selected as one of the 21 teams that participated in HyperAccelerator during Nov. 2020 to March 2021, and will have a Demo/Pitch Day on March 10th.
- Last but not least, we’re expected to roll out a new VIP Fund, with the purpose to provide better return on investment (RoI) for more capable social investors, while helping JCF to secure break-even earlier than original projections.
I’d like to end this update with a 1-minute summary for JCF we formulated while participating in HyperAccelerator, for those of you who just learned about us:
Wealth gap has always existed, but is increasing at an alarming rate, as AI and robotics likely will replace many jobs in the near future. Universal Basic Income (or UBI) is a potential solution, but we all know governments are slow to act.
So why not start from us?
Joint Commonwealth Fund (or JCF) is a social impact that invests in crypto assets and pays monthly dividend to all participants, half of the dividend is equally shared as a form of basic income.
Our vision is to provide basic income to over 1 billion people by 2040. So please join us to invest in humanity’s future, by making basic income truly universal.
Our future generations will thank you!