An Easy Way To Discover New Music
One of my favorite features SoundHound offers is the ‘Local to Global’ page. It’s the easiest way for me to see and hear what’s making a buzz across the charts. If you’re like me, you end up listening to the entire HARDLOVE album for the a solid week (on repeat) and forget about the radio and Discover Weekly. By the time I’ve memorized … I mean, grown tired of the album, a week’s worth of new releases has been circling the airwaves.
Local to Global is like eating the toppings from your pizza while scraping the crust.
What I love about this page is that the songs are completely selected by the SoundHound community; the page itself, in a way, is curated by fans — making it unlike any other chart out there.
To all my Spotify readers, you can listen to this week’s most popular songs here…
Curious to see who made the list this week?
I’ve outlined the top 15 tracks that made headlines inside of SoundHound. Enjoy!
SoundHound Most Popular Tracks
- Cheap Thrills by Sia
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele
- Don’t Mind by Kent Jones
- Ride by Twenty One Pilots
- Don’t Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers
- Never Be Like You (feat. Kai) by Flume
- Gold by Kiiara
- This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris
- This Girl (Kungs Vs Cookin’ On 3 Burners) by Kungs
- One Dance by Drake
- Me Too by Meghan Trainor
- Can’t Stop the Feeling! by Justin Timberlake
- Just Like Fire by P!nk
- All In My Head (Flex) by Fifth Harmony
- For Free (feat. Drake) by DJ Khaled