- a DVD of your choice like Tangled
- Format Factory
- A windows machine
- an ipod/ipad
- difficulty: very straight forward
This tutorial is for dvd backup and syncing to your apple device for later personal use
- Insert a DVD you want to backup and sync to your ipod/ipad
- Open up Format Factory a select the format that best supports your device
- Click convert and just go get something to drink.
- Once your dvd is done converting to the specified apple devices file format, open up itunes and add the newly converted video file to your library.
- to sync the video as a TV show you’ll have to change it’s media kind to TV show, but if you’re syncing a movie leave it as a movie.
- To sync the TV show/movie you backed up simply connect your ipod/ipad to your pc and itunes will go though the steps of syncing your ipod/ipad from prepping it for syncing to actually syncing it
There you have it your very own DVD backup and ipod/ipad syncing system.
Related Posts : DVD, handbrake, iPad, iPod, MakeMKV, tutorial
Originally published at joshuasvlogsandgamingstreams.blogspot.com on October 21, 2017.