5 soft skills you should learn to be a successful Product Manager

I’ve spent more than 20 years in this industry, as a Senior Product Manager, I know all the up and downs of it (and still learning them). Let me give you some words of advice I’ve learned the hard way along my journey.

“Everything negative — pressure, challenges — is all an opportunity for me to rise. — Kobe Bryant”

I warn you upfront. This job you’d love to do is 90% frustrating and stressful days but, those days, when you hit that remaining 10%, it’s just the best job in the world.

Journey of a Product Manager

A collection of thoughts, rants, mistakes, and lessons…

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store