We’re wrapping up the Post Mortem Fest challenge, which started after the submission time deadline and lasted during the voting period.
Thanks so much for participating, and congrats on finishing your 2020 post mortems! We ended up with 24 blog posts about your entries, which is an impressive amount! Here’s the list:
- Minipunk - Voxels and Bloom Shaders and boss fights, oh my by Cody Ebberson
- Coding Golf - Broken Links by picosonic (Jasper Renow-Clarke) @femtosonic
- JS13K 2020: Planet Not Found by Josep del Rio (@joseprio)
- You have found - js13k game build with Haxe - by @mknol
- Employee not Found - A journey of self-inflicted hardships - by @jayther
- Manipulating SVG for fun and profit- Game devlog and postmortem - by @benjymous
- Flow of Four - Intention Postmortem - by @SubZtep
- Ned Snow - How did I design a WebVR game - by Juankz
- 404 - Rhythm Not Found - by agar3s, mapedorr, QuietGecko and Slashie.
- Find the theme - game made with OCaml - by @Serpent7776
- Island Not Found - a post mortem - by Ben and Salvatore
- 404 BC Pinball post-mortem by Adrian Lissot (@adrianlissot)
- Building a Pseudo-3D Racing Game for the 2020 JS13k Game Jam by @mattmckenna
- Edge Not Found postmortem - Sokoban puzzles on an endless grid - by Tom Hermans (@Auroriax)
- Cardice - Roguelike deckbuilding with dice - by Jonathan Vallet (@JoeVallet)
- Forgetful God - A Sokoban puzzle game using Geometry and Color Mixture - by Franck Ly (@Matt)
- And then it was gone by Sebastian Dorn (@sebadorn)
- Coler 2d Platformer Postmortem by eguneys (@eguneys)
- Dewdrop Farm - A Post-Mortem by Frank Mitchell (@onefrankguy)
- FyraNollFyra - Post Mortem by Niklas Berg (@nikbrg)
- HTTP Runner - Post-mortem by Lucas Augusto (@_TRGuy)
- Using Emojis in a Point and Click Adventure by Lance Ewing (@lance_ewing)
- Delete! by clocks-in-a-cooler
- Black Jack 404 - Post Mortem by johnedvard
This was more of a help with motivation than anything else. As you might’ve already learned, having a deadline for something really helps in delivering it. Remember that you are totally open to still add your post mortems to the list as you write them, thanks!
Ps. Don’t forget about our Awards ceremony later today where we’ll be announcing the winners!