Jublia @ Singapore MICE Forum 2017
What an eventful week it has been! On 27–28 Jul we participated at the Singapore MICE Forum 2017 (SMF) organised by SACEOS. This is our fourth time attending the event and we had a great time catching up with clients with event organisers, event technologies, agencies, associations and government. SMF has always been a good platform to nurture old partnership and built new ones. Thank you SACEOS for the opportunity and we look forward to attending next year!
This year, our COO, Errol Lim, had the privilege of sharing the stage with the CEO of Singex, the Managing Director of UFI and the CEO of e27 to speak on Competing in a Digital Age. His main takeaway was on the importance of data and how intention-data was the key to staying competitive and ahead. His slides are below for your reference!
One of our key objectives at SMF was to showcase and introduce our new event solutions. In case you haven’t heard, we’ve taken all the best practices and experiences from the past 700+ projects to seamlessly integrate into our ecosystem the following capabilities.
1. Business Matching + Analytics — Our flagship solution just got better with in-house analytical CRM and more!
2. Conference Agenda — We’ve just integrated content with business matching, complimented with analytics session tracking.
3. Exhibitor Directory — We’ve built a function for organizers to control every single lead your exhibitor gets through your directory
4. Scanner — A native (iOS and Android) App scanner that has been a great monetization product for our clients.
5. A Native (iOS and Android) Event App — Only if you need it, otherwise all our solutions are fully web-based.
Once again, SMF has been a great platform for us and it’s these types of get-togethers that work to benefit the MICE industry as a whole!
By Jia Hao Ng, Business Development