Perhaps other people have abandoned you, but love itself has never abandoned you.
Even in your deepest shame, your deepest confusion, your deepest numbness, the love of the universe holds you tight, whispering your unconditional worth, just as you are.
Perhaps others will abandon you if you dare to be your full self, but this means they did not truly love you.
Their abandonment is an invitation for you to let go of your illusions of who you think you need to be in order to be worthy of love.
In the wake of abandonment, all you are left with is yourself, and the love that is holding you.
In the arms of love, you can endure any abandonment if you do not abandon yourself.
Abandonment Card Journal Prompts
- Who do you believe you must be in order to be worthy of love?
- How might your experience of abandonment be an invitation to let go of those false beliefs?
- How does it feel to know Love will never abandon you?
Abandonment Card Affirmations
- Love will never abandon me.
- Love is always holding me.
- Abandonment is an invitation to let go of beliefs about my worthiness that no longer serve me.
Get All 60 Cards
Click here to download all 60 Self-Discovery Oracle Cards.
You’ll also receive a guide that shares tips on how to use them (even though your practice is totally up to you) as well as spread ideas and other bonuses!
Happy self-discovery :)