Your emotions are visitors from both beyond you and within you, come to point you back to the love waiting for you in your own experience.
Emotions come to remind you that you are alive and that you are you. They woo you out from under the armor of your personality so you can show up and be your full self.
Emotions remind you that you aren’t broken, you are human, and that’s okay.
Emotions are children, pulling on your sleeve, begging you to give them the attention and love they crave.
You do not let your emotions go. You give your emotions all the love and attention they need for as long as they need it, and then they let go of you.
Emotions Card Journal Prompts
- If your emotions are guides out from under the armor of your personality, what is the name of the armor your current emotions are wooing you out of?
- What emotions need your attention today? What do they need? How might you give that to them?
Emotions Card Affirmations
- I give my emotions the love and attention they need.
- I am not broken. I am human. And that is beautiful.
- It is okay for me to feel exactly how I feel.
Get All 60 Cards
Click here to download all 60 Self-Discovery Oracle Cards.
You’ll also receive a guide that shares tips on how to use them (even though your practice is totally up to you) as well as spread ideas and other bonuses!
Happy self-discovery :)