Peace is what it feels like when you become okay with everything being not okay.
Like happiness, peace comes when you stop trying to control what you cannot control, and you take responsibility for controlling what you can control.
Peace isn’t something you achieve. In fact, trying to achieve peace is a surefire way to not experience it.
The way to experience peace is to create enough space in your body, heart, and mind for peace to come pay you a visit.
Start with letting go of all you cannot control to make room for peace to come visit you.
See what happens.
Peace Card Journal Prompts
- What are you currently trying to control that you actually have no control over? (The past, future, your thoughts, and other people are great examples).
- What might it look like to release your attempt to control these aspects of your life?
- How else might you make space for peace to visit you in this moment?
Peace Card Affirmations
- I open my body, mind, and heart up to create enough space for peace to come visit me.
- I release the need to control what I cannot control so I can make room for peace to visit me.
Get All 60 Cards
Click here to download all 60 Self-Discovery Oracle Cards.
You’ll also receive a guide that shares tips on how to use them (even though your practice is totally up to you) as well as spread ideas and other bonuses!
Happy self-discovery :)