You must die and be reborn over and over again in order to become who you were meant to become all along — your truest self.
Each spiritual death reduces you to ashes, and in those ashes, you remember you are worthy even in your vulnerability. And then, with a spark of willingness to be your full self, you are birthed into a phoenix, into the extraordinary soul you’ve been all along.
Be present for each part of the rebirth process, for each is sacred. From the preparation for death to becoming the ashes, and then to the brave surge of power as you emerge from the cave, a truer version of yourself, eyes blazing, wings on fire.
And then you begin again.
Rebirth Card Journal Prompts
- What part of the rebirthing process are you in right now? Dying? Ashes? Rising again?
- What do you need most to support you in this phase of your rebirth cycle? How can you set that up for yourself?
Rebirth Card Affirmations
- I am willing to spiritually die so I can be reborn as my truest self.
- I am willing to be with myself in every part of my rebirth process.
- I am willing to begin again.
Get All 60 Cards
Click here to download all 60 Self-Discovery Oracle Cards.
You’ll also receive a guide that shares tips on how to use them (even though your practice is totally up to you) as well as spread ideas and other bonuses!
Happy self-discovery :)