Kaby Arena
Published in

Kaby Arena

Kaby Arena: Treasure Box — a true P2E fortune

Lootbox is a rewarding mechanism that follows the footsteps of gaming industry giants such as Dota 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, etc. Kaby Arena has adopted the mechanism in the form of Treasure Box, creating a sustainable P2E economy for the game.

Treasure Box Mechanism

Treasure box will be the main rewards to the mass population of Kaby Arena players. Players can receive the treasure boxes through completing daily quest in PvE mode or achieve a relatively good rank in PvP mode. The Treasure box contains valuable in-game items that help the players progress faster and farther in the game. Players can choose to open the box to have the chance to obtain rare items or sell the unopened box on the Peer-to-Peer Market for stable income.

The content of Treasure Box can be changed seasonally depending on the dynamic of the game, some new items will be introduce and some previous items will not be no longer available elsewhere, even in our Store, making them scarce. In that case, the only way you can obtain such items is through the Peer-to-Peer in-game market, either by buying the items directly or by gathering the old treasure boxes and opening them.

Winter 2021 Treasure

Our first ever treasure box is named Winter 2021 Treasure, which will include the unique drop of Apprentice Hero!

Winter 2021 Treasure box contain these below items:

1. Exp Book: increase the experience of a chosen hero by 100 exp.
Quantity: 6–14 books

2. PvE Energy Potion: add 2 energy for playing PvE. Quantity: 1–3 potions

3. Skill Book: upgrade the first 3 skills of a chosen hero. Quantity: 1–3 books
Depend on the skill level and the skill slot, you will need different number of books to upgrade. For example:

Require number of Skill book to upgrade skills at each skill level
  • 1st skill slot: to upgrade each level from lvl 1 to lvl 9, it will need 2 books, 4 books, 8 books, …, 256 books respectively.
  • 2nd skill slot: 4 books, 8 books, 16 books, … 512 books.
  • 3rd skill slot: 8 books, 16 books, 32 books, … 1024 books.

Note: Talents will be upgraded automatically when you upgrade the star of the heroes.

4. Reroll Skill Book: reroll the chosen skill of a hero. Quantity: 1–3 books
Depend on the skill level and the skill slot, you will need different number of books to reroll. For example:

Required number of books for rerolling skills for each skill level
  • 1st skill slot: to reroll skill from lvl 1 to lvl 9, it will need 1 books, 2 books, 4 books, …, 256 books respectively.
  • 2nd skill slot: 2 books, 4 books, 8 books, 16 books, … 512 books.
  • 3rd skill slot: 4 books, 8 books, 16 books, 32 books, … 1024 books.

Note: the skills will be picked from a skill pool that is determined by your hero type and current skill level.

5. Star shards: to upgrade the stars of a chosen hero. Quantity: 1–3 shards
For each upgrade from 1-star to 9-star the required number of shards are as below:

  • 1-star to 2-star: 20 shards
  • 2-star to 3-star: 60 shards
  • 3-star to 4-star: 300 shards
  • 4-star to 5-star: 3000 shards
  • 5-star to 6-star: 6000 shards
  • 6-star to 7-star: 12000 shards
  • 7-star to 8-star: 24000 shards
  • 8-star to 9-star: 48000 shards

6. Apprentice Hero Ticket: to summon a free non-NFT, non-mintable hero. Chance: 2% or one every 50 boxes. The summoned hero is from 1-star to 3-star with 70% chance, 25% chance and 5% chance respectively and can only be upgraded to maximum 4-star.

The Apprentice Hero ticket is unique for the Winter 2021 Treasure box and will not be featured on the next Treasure Box (Spring 2022).

Free heroes can be decomposed into Star shards to upgrade other heroes. The decompose rate is as follows:

  • 1 star: 5 shards
  • 2 stars: 15 shards
  • 3 stars: 45 shards
  • 4 stars: 200 shards

About Kaby Arena

Kaby Arena is a Free-to-Play turn-based NFT game where everyone can start playing without the need for an investment. Kaby Arena employs the Play-to-Earn model to reward players with tokens and equipment through dynamic gameplay and participation in PvP tournaments.

This seamless combination of the F2P and P2E models gives players of Kaby Arena the opportunity to play and profit at the same time.

Kaby Arena is developed by Ziga Studio, an established game studio since 2014. Kaby Arena will be the first blockchain project released by Ziga, expected to join a list of 8 existing games which totalled to nearly 1 million Monthly Active Users from Ziga’s player base.

Website | Telegram | Telegram Announcement | Twitter | Medium

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store