Hello Kamari Community,
June was an exciting month for Kamari as we continued to lay a strong foundation on the backend of the project in preparation for the road ahead. We’ve actively been engaging with some of the biggest projects in the world of blockchain and also outside of crypto to forge new strategic and technical partnerships that align with the vision behind Kamari.
Kamari combines a team with a background in building successful online gaming, sports betting, and lottery platforms, with entrepreneurs who have a track record of success in Africa, alongside veterans in the world of blockchain. The goal is to tap into an infrastructure of existing licenses to launch a universal gaming, betting, and lottery platform around a new cryptocurrency called KAM that we plan to be made accessible to hundreds of millions of people right away. To ease adoption, our plan will be to roll out physical Point of Sale (PoS) points for consumers to participate in the Kamari network.
Africa is poised to be one of the great growth regions in the world in the coming decade. As Africa’s population doubles to two billion over the next several decades, its GDP has been predicted to increase from $2 trillion today to $29 trillion in today’s money by 2050.
With one of the youngest populations in the world with two-thirds of their population under the age of 24, Africa is also home to the world’s fastest growing mobile market, with three quarters of the population owning a mobile device.
In Africa, blockchain has an incredible opportunity to accelerate this massive growth and become a technology foundation that will drive the continent. We envision Kamari as one of the cornerstone blockchain companies of the future alongside other leading African blockchain projects.
What to expect in July?
June was a preparation month for big things that will be coming in July. Keep an eye out for:
- Interviews with our CEO, Chris Cleverly, on internationally recognized TV and print publications talking about the Blockchain Opportunity in Africa and Kamari.
- A new, revamped Kamari website.
- Integration with a new blockchain platform: we have been in active discussions with a number of the top blockchain platforms to partner with Kamari help drive our vision.
- Community engagement events involving KAM.
- And much more.
Kamari in the News
- An interview with Chris Cleverly on Crypto Gambling news: https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/kamari-blockchain-gaming-africa/
- A feature article about Kamari with an interview on QBITtimes: https://www.qbittimes.com/kamari-storms-africa-with-blockchain-lottery-mobile-gaming-and-payments-platform/
- An article about Kamari on Coingape: https://coingape.com/kamari-plans-large-scale-implementation-of-blockchain-technology-in-africa/
To stay up to date, to ask questions, or to share comments make sure you connect us in one of our social channels:
Telegram Chat — https://t.me/KamariOfficial
Telegram ANN — https://t.me/KamariANN
Twitter — www.twitter.com/KamariCoin
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/KamariCoin