Project held by the Municipality of Naples — Italy
Kapu has joined the working group wanted by the Municipality of Naples in order to develop and implement objectives related to the blockchain, such as:
- Use of a blockchain in some administrative processes of the municipal machine
- Accepting payments in cryptocurrencies (entrance to museums, payment of commercial activities, etc.)
- Implementing a fund-raising process based on cryptocurrencies
- Generating, distributing and using a new cryptocurrency related to the economy of the city of Naples
The professionals chosen by the Municipality of Naples have been divided into three categories: communications; regulation and legal aspects; developers.
On June 9th 2018, the Kapu team took part in the first meeting of the “communications” team, which took place at the Maschio Angioino.
During the meeting the participants had the opportunity to introduce themselves to the rest of the group.
Our CEO introduces KAPU to the participants
Martino Merola, CEO of Kapu, presents the project to the hall — focusing on the importance of the DPOS system and the advantages that are connected to it. This topic, unknown to most, immediately caught the attention of the rest of the group — who asked questions both during the presentation and later.
The participants are divided into three sub-categories:
1. Blockchain and payments, focused on the advantages / disadvantages related to the adoption of technology
2. ICO and criptocurrency, which saw the active participation of the Kapu team — in particular because of the broad consensus obtained by the DPOS system.
3. Transparency and certifications, inherent — more in detail — the application of the blockchain technology for the implementation of the good practices of the Public Administration.
- Kapu Team -