KAIDEX public Testnet 1.0 is here!
KAIDEX on public Testnet is here for everyone to access. We are proud to present the first version of KAIDEX Testnet 1.0 to all KAI Lovers. Let’s take a look at the unique features of both DEX and CEX experiences.
In this public test version, we provide users with first-hand experiences of the following features:
- User-friendly UI: The interface is designed to simplify trading between KRC-20 tokens.
- Unique Limit order: Typically, orders are placed under the market maker mechanism for instant swapping based on current market price and slippage. KAIDEX’s key feature “Limit order” supports users to place orders with desired price and amount.
- Real-time trading tools: KAIDEX provides intuitive and constant updated charts so users can keep track of the price easily.
- KAIDEX liquidity pools: The pools act as trading venues for each KRC-20 token pair.
- Passive earnings: Users can gain profit by contributing to liquidity pools. For each transaction occurring in the pool, a profit up to 0.3% is attainable.
- Seamless trading experience: Nearly zero trading fee, near-instant settlement with low slippage.
Instruction for installing Kardiachain Wallet extension and setting up environment:
Users can get the latest chrome extension at:
Manually download and install KardiaChain Wallet browser extension
If users use Firefox or other chromium browsers, they can get the latest release of KardiaChain Wallet extension at: https://github.com/kardiachain/kardia-wallet-extension/releases, download the corresponding .zip file depending on your browser.
After unzipping the extension, follow these steps to add KardiaChain Wallet to your browser.
After successfully installed, the user interface of KardiaChain extension will appear as below.
Adding custom RPC to Extension
After unlocking the KardiaChain Wallet extension on the browser, click the dropdown button next to “Aris Mainnet 1.0” and choose “Custom RPC.”
After that, users need to input https://dex-1.kardiachain.io in the text box of the “Current Network” field, then click “Save.”
Finally, users will find it easy to switch between Aris Mainnet 1.0 and KAIDEX public test network.
Last but not least, DEX is coming soon on KardiaChain Mobile Wallet (iOS and Android).