KardiaChain partners with Matic Network!
This partnership is aimed at developing a highly efficient approach to drive blockchain mass adoption, by combining Matic’s exceptional scalability and KardiaChain’s non-invasive interoperability.
Matic Network is one of the leading global blockchain projects, a Layer 2 scaling solution that achieves scale by utilizing sidechains for off-chain computation, while ensuring asset security using the Plasma framework and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators.
KardiaChain will utilize Matic’s highly scalable technology to meet throughput demands for KardiaChain’s large-scale enterprise solutions that incur high TPS, such as:
- KardiaChain’s new mobile payment gateway in collaboration with Vietnam’s largest telco to serve Vietnam’s 100 million population
- ON Sports mobile app (Top sports content platform, a subsidiary of Vietnamese National TV)
- Donation platform for streamers and Youtubers with over 30 millions subscribers
KardiaChain will leverage Kardia Smart Markup Language (KSML) and provide Dual Nodes to watch other blockchains for Matic. Right this moment, KardiaChain Dual Nodes are connected to Ethereum, Tron X and NEO. This means that by collaborating with KardiaChain, Matic blockchain on ETH will be interoperable with other blockchains that are already in Kardiachain networks such as TRX or NEO.
Let’s have a closer look at how KardiaChain will leverage Matic’s technology in an example:
- Each purchase on this new channel is a single transaction. Vietnam with over 100 million population will be able to use this payment gateway to pay for various 3rd party services from independent merchants. Therefore, the number of transactions will be immensely high when moving onto blockchain
- These transactions will therefore be processed on Matic’s highly scalable layer-2 solution
- Sensitive information that needs to be kept confidential, such as customer information will instead be stored on Telecom’s private Kardia blockchain
- Information that does not require scalability, nor confidentiality but rather transparency such as 3rd party merchant information will be stored on KardiaChain’s public blockchain