Kata Containers Community Hits the Road to Spread the Word
More than 30 members of the Kata Containers community are speaking at several upcoming events, including Container World, the Open Infrastructure Summit, AWS Summit, China Open Source Hackathon and KubeCon//CloudNativeCon in Europe and China.
- Kata Containers / Lightweight VMM — Upstream Patches
April 29 — May 1
- Kubernetes Bedtime Stories: Taking the “scary” out of production workloads
- Kata Containers on Arm: Let’s talk about our progress!
- Kata Containers on Edge Cloud
- Kata Containers — Project Updates
- Kata Containers, story of a container runtime
- Kata Containers — Project Onboarding
- Tracing the life of a packet with Kata Containers
- Tailor-made security: Building a container specific hypervisor
- Atlassian case study: Kata Containers
- Let’s Try Every CRI Runtime Available for Kubernetes. No, Really!
- Kubernetes + Encrypted Memory = Security * Privacy
- Surviving Serverless Battle By Secure Runtime, CRI and RuntimeClass
- Panel Discussion: Multi-Tenancy in Kubernetes: Current State and Future Roadmap
- Tailor-Made Security: Building a Kubernetes Specific Hypervisor
- Build Serverless with K8s, Kata Containers and Bare Metal Cloud in Alibaba
- Use Cases and Lessons Learned From Kata Container Deployment in Production
- Are Secure Sandboxes Ready for Production? Kata Containers, gVisor, etc.
Join us over the next few months in Santa Clara, Denver, Sydney, Shenzhen, Manchester, Barcelona, and Shanghai!