QLC Chain mainnet launches with telecom service capabilities before 5G coming, and signs $2 million USD sales MOU for communication service deployment on QLC Chain
March 31, 2019, QLC Chain is delighted to make the following announcement
- The first infrastructure-level public chain embedded with telecom service capabilities is live!
- In the meantime, the team reveals the QLC Chain-based global SMS Billing and clearance system with the Montnets Group (Montnets).
- Along with the mainnet launching, the team is honoured to announce that a $2 million USD telecom services sales MOU has been signed between QLC Chain and Montnets Consensus, for purchasing QLC and QGAS token to deploy related communication service on QLC chain.
- The Montnets Group will join hands with QLC Chain to initiate nodes deployment in Greater China.
- QLC team has also released the public chain explorer which supports the search of SMS senders, receivers, sending times and receival statuses based on phone numbers if admitted. In addition, QLC Chain will introduce a privacy protection feature to secure SMS transactions.The system will provide transparency of the market transactions and benefit the whole communication industry by preventing SMS fraud.
QLC Chain for CSPs transformation
It is the distributed telecom services constructed on multi-dimensional block lattice which is a type of DLT structure. The major features include 1) distributed security (e.g. digital ID authentication, privacy encryption and
on-premise storage) 2) distributed billing (e.g. trusted billing, anti-fraud billing and phone bill payment) 3) P2P addressing (digital identity and chord network optimization based on IPv6). This technology successfully guarantees the network security with data encryption, and at the same time completes the access authorisation confirmation and management. In particular, the overall network consensus throughput would be improved by combining the network-optimized slicing architecture.
This is an evolutionary step forward in the telecom billing and telecom security field, and QLC holders would be the first to benefit from it.
- Explorer https://explorer.qlcchain.org/
- Github https://github.com/qlcchain/sms-billing
- Mainnet Nodes: https://github.com/qlcchain/go-qlc
- Deployment guide: https://qlcchain.github.io/
Montnets is one of China’s leading cloud communication service providers which has more than 10 billions valuation, has hundreds of thousands enterprise customers and strategic partnerships with leading companies such as Baidu, Tencent, Alibaba, Bank of China, Ping An Insurance Group, China Merchants Bank and more. Additionally, Montnets has long-term partnerships with China’s top three telecommunications operators (telcos), China Mobile, China Telecom, and China Unicom. Montnets and QLC Chain forced a joint venture named “Montnets Consensus” in June, 2018.
QLC Chain’s first application is a global SMS billing system. The system underpins enterprise users to conclude SMS billing and clearance instantly with service providers and at the same time records the message log on chain for fraud protection and security. The system will largely reduce the frictions in the Global Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS Market, as well as help enterprises and service providers to reduce operational costs. According to the research by Transparency Market Research, the global A2P SMS market, with a valuation of US$62.01 bn in 2017, will exhibit a healthy 4.2% CAGR from 2017 and 2025 and rise to a valuation of US$86.53 bn by 2025. SMS industry is also facing grander challenges, for example spamming, fraud and phishing, which can be alleviated by utilising the public ledger technology.
With the SMS Billing system, Montnets’ clients can record the hash value of each SMS on the QLC Chain ledger. This initiative will, to a great extent, reduce SMS fraud as users can search and verify the origin of each message they receive and find out whether the senders are credible.
What are the next steps QLC holders to benefit from the Go-QLC transformed telecom industry in 5G era?
The QLCchain supports carrier all around the world to issue their own stable coin, for their services and provide the decentralized Operation Support System (OSS) and Business Support System (BSS). The enhanced OSS/BSS improves real-time functionality and fault-tolerance and also unites consumption, billing, and payment into a single process. we call it DCB(direct carrier bill) which deeply changed the microfinance industry in many developing countries such as Africa and southeast Asia.
Also, it would enable a new, efficient network — transmission, content distribution and value network, all-in-one.
Content will be decoupled from its original server, addressed by addressing protocol with its fingerprint; billing in fragmentation and accurate. The re-architected will free individual’s choice from fixed service, and becomes content driven instead of platform driven.
Blockchain-enabled privacy-focused communication platform
QLC Chain recently revealed its consumer-oriented product — the Confidant — a trusted privacy-focused communication platform which protects people’s online communication from prying eyes and at the same time empowers users to take ownership of own data. Confidant suite includes a private network station and a private messenger App.
a private network station node and a private messenger App. With Confidant, users can conduct encrypted messaging with their business partners, colleagues and family members on a private network channel. It also serves as private, encrypted cloud storage, accessible only to the account owner Confidant adopts peer-to-peer network and file sharing protocols, eliminating any possibilities of third-party interception.
The product will start its first shipment in June, the team is recruiting regional distributors.
Technical Development Schedule
- Cross-chain inter-operate between NEO and QLC Chain
- DPOS + POV sharding consensus deployment
- Billing cropping solution based on slicing consensus
- To support mimblewimble protocol to secure privacy and ledger cut through.
Understand QLC Chain more by reading below: