Tell us your Kickstarter Story
As a creator, you’re part of something amazing. A community of independent creatives who have developed hundreds of thousands of projects. We want to share your story through our Medium publication, Kickstarter Tips.
Why? Well, it’s a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you.
We’ve seen that Kickstarter creators are experts in just about every craft and aspect of running a project. Share your favorite experience with a backer. Tell us how you handled shipping or posting updates. How did the experience change your life?
Here are some pointers on how to write a successful post:
- Share relatable anecdotes to illustrate your campaign experience — the more the better. We welcome videos, photos, and GIFS too.
- Tell us what you think made your project stand out. Share examples that will help us kick-off creator-to-creator discussions and share best practices.
- Avoid sending us promotional material or press releases. Instead, tell us what made your campaign unique.
- Include vivid imagery, along with links in your post. Highlight specific examples from your project page or updates.
- Please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your posts to us, and browse our publication to see what other creators have shared!
Kickstarter is about bringing creative projects to life. We’re excited to have this space to celebrate the people and the magnificent ideas that have found a home on Kickstarter. We hope you’re down to be part of it.
Talk to you soon!
Team Community Education: Stephanie, Carol, and Glory ❤