KillSwitch joins Harmony Grant Hackathon
Harmony, the open and fast blockchain, is launching a Harmony Grant Hackathon
We are excited to announce that Harmony, the open and fast blockchain, is launching a Harmony Grant Hackathon on DoraHacks.io! Developers and open-source projects are welcome to join us with the chance to compete for a $150,000 prize pool.
All participating teams and projects will get technical/business/strategic support from Harmony. Projects specializing in DAOs, Metaverse, Games, NFT, DeFi, Bridges, Middleware and Infrastructure are welcome to participate in the hackathon. Whether you are a newbie developer or a development wizard ‘Soldier’, the hackathon is open toeveryone! Let’s scale trust and create a radically fair economy together.
and KillSwitch.finance has joined it! Yay!
How to Vote for KillSwitch?
- Get your Metamask wallet ready, and switch to Harmony Mainnet
Official Tutorial Link: https://docs.harmony.one/home/general/wallets/browser-extensions-wallets/metamask-wallet/adding-harmony
- Log in DoraHacks, and vote for killswitch.finance today
Voting Guide: https://dorahacks.io/blog/guides/harmony-grant-hackathon-round-2-voting-guide/
Grant and Prize:
- Community Voting Contribution: Voters can choose to support projects they like by voting. All the votes will be distributed directly to projects.
- $50,000 QF (Quadratic Funding) prize pool: QF prize pool will be distributed to projects by final popularity based on quadratic voting algorithm calculation. Please notice that: Voting numbers are the key metric.
- $100,000 in Judge’s Prizes
- Seed Funding Opportunities provided by Harmony and Global
Final Rewards for projects = Community Contribution + QF prize pool + Judge prize pool +Seed Funding opportunities