New KKT Deposit/Withdrawal System
Kingdom Karnage: Deposit and withdraw KKT quickly & easily!
Depositing and withdrawing KKT to/from Kingdom Karnage has had a revamp!
Deposits and withdrawals now work directly from the Kingdom Karnage website without any integrations from external companies. This means the system should be more reliable and on the rare occasion that there is a problem, the KK team can troubleshoot directly without relying on 3rd party providers.
Deposits/withdrawals must now be done with a wallet that has been created or imported into MetaMask.
I have a Trust/Enjin/other wallet and have never used MetaMask
Any existing cryptocurrency Binance Smart Chain wallets can easily be imported into MetaMask. This will not prevent you from using your wallet with the app/website that created it for you. Importing your wallet will require your private key or seed phrase (which you should have recorded to back up your wallet).
NEVER give your private key or wallet seed phrases to anyone including the KK Team. Another person having this information could result in a complete loss of your wallet funds.
Importing your wallet to MetaMask if you have a private key is fairly straightforward. In the “My accounts” section of MetaMask, you will find an “Import account” option, where you will be given a box to submit your private key, importing the wallet to MetaMask.
Should your provider only provide a seed phrase, things get a little trickier as MetaMask only allows you to import by seed phrase if there are no wallets on the account. If this is the case, you will need to use a workaround such as installing MetaMask on a browser where you currently have no wallets and importing it there.
Connecting your MM wallet to the new Deposit/Withdrawal System
- Log onto the Kingdom Karnage website and then visit KingdomKarnage.com/Metamask where you will find a “Connect wallet” button.
- Pushing the button will prompt MetaMask to open and ask if you want to connect to the website, you will need to agree to this.
- Both your connected wallet and in-game KKT balances will now be shown on the screen.
- Following the instructions below to either deposit or withdraw KKT as you require
Please note all transactions on the blockchain including depositing will require a small amount of BNB (Usually around 10 cents worth but it can vary). Please make sure you have BNB in your wallet before attempting to deposit.
- In the lower half of your screen, you will see your connected wallets' KKT balance.
- Enter the number of that KKT you wish to deposit and click the “Deposit KKT” button.
- MetaMask will then confirm the currency being transmitted (plus a small network gas fee in BNB), if the number being displayed is correct, please confirm the deposit.
- Refresh the page (push F5) to see your transaction list. You will notice your recent deposit has been added and will have a status of “pending” or “completed”. If the status is completed, you will find your deposit in your in-game balance, if still pending you may need to wait a moment or two and then refresh the page again.
- In the top half of the screen, your in-game balance will be displayed.
- Simply enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click the “Withdraw KKT” button.
- A confirmation box will pop up with the details of your transaction, confirm this to complete your withdrawal.
- Refresh the page (push F5) to see your transaction list. You will notice your recent deposit has been added and will have a status of “pending” or “completed”. If the status is completed, you will find your withdrawal has been sent to your connected cryptocurrency wallet, if still pending you may need to wait a moment or two and then refresh the page again.
All withdrawals are subject to a $1 fee in KKT. 100% of these funds are fed back to the community pool which is used for the community’s benefit such as in-game rewards and competitions.
And that's it! We hope you find the new deposit/withdrawal simple to use.
Should you have any issues feel free to reach out on our Telegram or Discord and one of the KKT Team or more experienced members of the community will be happy to help.
Play Kingdom Karnage Today!
Find everything you need to get started including download links, community links, guides & more on our links page: