I haven’t yet found a company that takes workplace culture as seriously as Kissflow does. Having deeply invested in building a culture-first organisation, it is not at all surprising that the company is now a certified Great Place To Work.
What seems to set Kissflow apart are a bunch of people at the helm who truly believe, and put into action these beliefs:
- HR leaders need to become personal career partners for their employees by building close relationships, celebrating employee career milestones, and creating a compelling workforce experience.
- A culture-first organisation intuitively figures remote work because there is a lot of trust placed in individuals and investment made in their overall growth — so at Kissflow, we have a group of people who are used to managing their own work and also having the skills to do it.
- It is important to reinforce freedom and autonomy by pushing control to the team level instead of centralizing it.
- Allow space for employees themselves to lead a lot of engagement activities.
- Guide, don’t manage.
- Hire smart people and unleash their potential.
- Create teams of superstars in which everyone is good in their own right but work together to solve a common problem.
After all, Happy employee make Happy customers!
PS: So it’s no surprise we made it to the Top 75 of India’s Best Workplaces in IT. 😍