Enjoy the seaside where the water is blue and the grass is green! Own a land plot in the beach biome to have quick access to the sea and all the wonders of the ocean, and benefit from the land’s fertile soil and water resources. However, you need to be careful if you want to start crafting tools or make potions here because the high humidity can have bad effects on these activities. Grow special types of sea plants unavailable in any other region, raise your fish in beautiful ponds, and if you are just wandering around, make sure you don’t miss out on the welcoming people of the coastal cities, and catch some fish alongside them on the boardwalk!
Effects on Professions
The water around you can be an amazing asset for you in farming, especially when growing crops like rice, wheat, and other cereals. This biome also rewards fishermen generously. However, you must be careful if you want to start crafting here, as the humidity can cause your metal tools to rust. Except for mining, all professions are affected by this biome, mostly for good, but there are also some downsides to progressing in some of the professions on a beach biome.
- 20% growing speed increase for cereals and sugar cane
- 5% growing speed increase for all the other plants and trees
- Cereals have a 13% chance of dropping a double harvest
- 20% disease chance decrease for cereals
- 4% XP increase for all farming activities
- Plants require 35% less water compared to all the other biomes
- Mining stats are not altered in this biome and are the same as the stats of a Plains biome
- 5% XP increase for cooking all seafood
- 10% XP increase for cooking all foods with rice
- Food that includes rice won’t burn in this biome
- Some types of food recipes can only be made here
- Endurance of all metal tools is decreased by 35%
- XP for crafting all non-wooden tools is decreased by 10%
- Automated machines have a 15% higher chance of malfunctioning in this biome
- 15% XP increase for all amulets and talismans made with pearls
- Transmutation on Pearls yields 15% more KANDY in this biome
- Chance to fail at making all other types of Amulets and Talismans is decreased by 10%
- Some types of boiling potions cannot be made here
- 1 Type of magic tree does not grow in this biome
- 15% Fishing XP increase for all fishing activities if you fish inside of your own land lot
- 5% Fishing XP increase for fishing outside of your land plot, if you own a land plot in the beach biome
- Pond fish breeding chance increases by 10%
- 7% More KANDY gained from Special Aquariums
- 4% More KANDY gained from Deluxe Aquariums
Beaches are relatively common lands, yet super beneficial for most of the players with a good taste in farming or fishing. Being only available near the sea, this biome gives players instant access to the open waters. Instead of having to travel to the sea, players can set out on their boat right away from the convenience of their own land plot. In addition to great fishing opportunities, the sea also provides infinite resources like Pearls and other rare items. If you like the water and what lurks inside it, give the beach biome a shot and enjoy great benefits to fishing and farming.
If you have a heart of stone and hands of steel, the Stone biome will make the perfect home for you. One of the core elements of human civilization, the Stone biome gives whoever lives there the power to craft. If you are looking to create lots of powerful tools, get ready to set foot on the Stone!