Monthly round-up: May 2022
This month, the Klaytn metaverse goes multichain with Chongqing Chain and Klaytn-Substrate, KLAY gets listed on Huobi Global, and more! Here’s a quick take on our top highlights and latest happenings.
Highlights from the month
- Klaytn and Parity Tech collaborate to build a Substrate-based Klaytn chain
- Klaytn will be establishing an Open Permissioned Blockchain, the Chongqing Chain, on BSN
- 1,200,121 KLAY were burned for the month of April
- Klaytn’s gas price was reduced to 250 ston following the addition of an FCFS algorithm
- The Klaytn-sponsored MetaJam Asia NFT, Web3, and GameFi festival has kicked off
- Bitazza invited David Shin, our Head of Global Adoption, to their community AMA
- The Metaverse Podcast invited Sam Seo, our head honcho, as their podcast guest
- OnlyWebinars invited Neo Yiu, our Head of Technology Advocacy, to speak as a panelist
New integrations and listings
Want Klaytn’s latest news delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our mailing list now!