2019–06–19 Update: This post has been moved to knative.dev/blog
We are proud of the project’s progress so far. The number of sessions, variety of topics, and number of different companies represented by the speakers, truly represent the breadth of the growing community behind Knative.
Monday, Dec 10
- 9:00am-1:00pm: Deploying serverless apps to Kubernetes with Knative (Skagit 4/5 @ TCC The Conference Center, Separate from WSCC building. This is a co-located event, $20 donation to CNCF diversity scholarship)
- 11:50am-12:30pm: Panel: Knative, Kubernetes, Istio: A New Cloud Stack?
Tuesday, Dec 11
- Keynote: Kubernetes, Istio, Knative: The New Open Cloud Stack — Aparna Sinha (Video)
- Interview with Ville Aikas, Knative TL, Google (Video)
- 2:35-3:10pm: Intro: Knative Productivity BoF (Video)
- 2:35-3:10pm: Machine Learning Model Serving and Pipeline Using Knative (Video)
- 3:40pm-5:05pm: Tutorial: Getting Your Hands Dirty with Knative (Video)
Wednesday, Dec 12
- 10:50–11:25am: Building Container Images on Your Kubernetes Cluster with Knative Build (Video)
- 3:40–5:05pm: Tutorial: Getting Your Hands Dirty with Knative (Video)
Thursday, Dec 13
- 10:50–11:25am: How to Build Deep Learning Inference Through Knative Serverless Framework (Video)
- 1:45-2:20pm: T-Mobile Store Locator Serverless Journey with Knative and Kubernetes (Video)
- 2:35-3:10pm: Knative: Scaling From 0 to Infinity (Video)
- 4:30-5:05pm: Birds of a Feather: Knative (Video)
- 4:30-5:05pm: Deep Dive: Knative Productivity BoF (Video)
Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle next week. Remember, if you can’t attend, there will be a live video broadcast from the keynotes, and the break-out sessions should also be available shortly after the conference.